April 4, 2005

April 4, 2005


Okay, I know for all of my two or less readers that you haven't written anything since the election. I didn't mean to let this go on for this long. Now instead of writers block I have writers backlog. I have so much in my head that I need to write about and just haven't found the time to do it so. This is my deal I need to write 3 original pieces a month that way I will have listen my best say when are you going to write again I now have an answer. I will write three times a month one in the beginning, the middle around the 15th of the month and the end of the month. I am look for a new look for the blog and how I can post links again to other sites and bringing back buzzflash as well. So please bear with me as I try to make this blog better and more original in thought and research so I can get a lot more readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts