WHAT'S SO F*@KIN' FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


SHARON MIDDLETON
APRIL 8, 2004


The reason why I used that byline is the event of the fund raising dinner that the resident in chief Bush hosted and made fun of the Weapons of Mass Destruction. I didn't find that joke funny. My mother didn't find it funny while she was worried about my baby brother in the dessert last spring. My dad didn't think it was funny while he was glued to the television watching the bombs drop to the ground one by one. Not funny to other brother was still trying get medical attention for what happen to him in dessert storm one. Not to my sister who went on a letter writing campaign and church members who prayed for his and other soldiers safe retun. Last but not least my baby brother who came home from the fight all to find out THERE WAS NO WEAPONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YO BITCH!!!!!!!!!!DAT SHIT AIN'T FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts